At HP, talent is our criteria. Join us in reinventing the
standard for diversity and inclusion. Bring your awesomeness, and
just be you!
HP is the world's leading personal systems and printing company,
we create technology that makes life better for everyone,
everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each
collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge,
and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make
a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
HP Workstations (www.hp.com/workstations) is a high-performance,
high-integrity, and customer focused organization seeking motivated
and talented engineers with a passion for technology, quality and
creating the most powerful, innovative, and secure Workstation
Computers and Solutions.
This position is for an Electrical Hardware Design Engineer in
the Advanced Compute & Solutions (ACS) Business Unit. The selected
candidate will be part of a team of electrical hardware engineers
responsible for all stages of electrical hardware design and
development of our products, solutions and platforms, including
innovation, design, and validation.
This position is based in Fort Collins, CO but our teams are
split between the US and Taipei, TWN.
If you are our Workstation Electrical Hardware Engineer in Fort
Collins, you will have a chance to:
- Participate in project teams to investigate, define, develop,
debug, and deliver workstation computer motherboard and subsystem
designs and components.
- Review and evaluate electrical designs and project validation
activities for compliance with technology and development
guidelines and standards.
- Provide tangible feedback to ensure solutions are aligned to
customer insights and improve product quality.
- Manage and expand relationships with internal and outsourced
development partners on electrical hardware design and development
requirements to maximize HP workstation hardware design and
- Work closely with component suppliers and development partners
worldwide to deliver the latest performance, security, and feature
technologies to our customers.
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into
projects and activities in the electrical hardware design
- Provide technology and domain-specific expertise and hardware
and platform leadership to cross-organization projects, programs,
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or
- A passion for electrical design supported by the independent
drive and curiosity to deliver beyond program and customer
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong
- Experience with computer architecture and solutions.
- Experience designing and integrating electronic components,
integrated circuitry, and algorithms preferably in a computer
- Understanding of empirical analysis, modeling and testing
methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills in a large, diverse
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures,
design proposals and negotiate options with senior management
- Proven ability to manage time effectively and tackle multiple
projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in
English and local language.
Do you have experiences that will allow you to immediately
impact our products? We desire an individual with:
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
The estimated range of compensation for this job at the time of
this posting is $73,100 - $98,900. This position may be eligible
for incentive pay, for openings where this is applicable.