COVID-19 Notice: J-U-B is open for business and
committed to client success, while using known precautions to keep
staff and clients safe and healthy. HOME SERVICES JOIN US ABOUT US
Contact Us Today
Join 0ur Team
Professional Engineer Civil/Transportation Project Manager
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Job types: Engineer , Transportation
The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is
Helping Each Other Create Better
Communities. We foster a teamwork environment to
solve problems that improve society while providing employees
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our
Transportation Services Group (TSG). This is an exciting
opportunity to join a growing and thriving organization that
provides transportation engineering services to our clients
throughout Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, and Oregon.
This position will focus on project delivery, client relationships
and business development. This position will report to the Colorado
Regional Lead within the TSG and be located out of our Fort Collins
office; J-U-B is supportive of alternative work arrangements to
offer flexibility needed.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Lead marketing/business development activities for
transportation engineering pursuits.
- Develop and manage scopes of work, schedules, contracts, and
design budgets for projects.
- Lead the development of proposals and interviews for potential
- Work closely with technical staff assigned to projects
including drafters, EITs, and project engineers.
- Oversee the planning, design and implementation of
infrastructure designs for primarily transportation projects for
both local roadway jurisdictions as well as working on federally
funded projects with the Colorado Transportation Department
- Perform construction phase services including observation and
shop drawing reviews.
- Interact with government agencies for project items such as
necessary permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments
and other necessary requirements.
- Participate in public meetings or open houses to discuss
project details and inform the public.
- Attend council and commissioner meetings for clients.
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent and
a current Colorado PE license.
- 7+ years of Transportation Engineering experience.
- AutoCAD Design Experience is desired.
- History working on projects with CDOT (as a consultant or CDOT
employee) is a plus.
- Proven ability to work with others and to manage project
- Strong communication and writing skills.
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary,
J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including
insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work
schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered,
collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please use the Apply
Online Now button on the right.
J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender,
veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal,
state, or local protected class. J-U-B participates in
Ready to Apply?
J-U-B offers the opportunity to work in a team-centered and
collaborative atmosphere. To take your career to the next level,
select the "Apply Online Now" button below.
Apply Online Now
Mail: J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2760 W EXCURSION LN, STE 400
MERIDIAN, ID 83642
Planning a Project? Connect with Us.
SERVICES Overview Transportation Water Resources Land Development
Specialty Services JOIN US Overview Job Opportunities Apply Now Our
Benefits Career Path Internships ABOUT US Overview Our Company Our
Leaders Our Culture NEWS In the News
Our Subsidiary Companies
2021 J-U-B Engineers, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Privacy |
Electronic Documents/Date License