Job Title Community Life Program Coordinator - Student Clubs
Posting Number S807P Classification Title
The Community Life Program Coordinator - Student Clubs manages,
develops, and directs student clubs and organizations that reflect
the Christian values of California Baptist University.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Provide overall management of all university clubs and
2. Establish and implement short and long-range organizational
goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures regarding
student clubs and organizations.
3. Establish and implement meaningful programs and resources for
club presidents and advisors.
4. Establish and coordinate a comprehensive student club
5. Oversee and manage all digital and print media related to
student clubs and organizations.
6. Assist in the recruitment, training, supervision, and
evaluation of Community Life student interns, graduate assistants,
and lounge staff.
7. Assist in the development and management of appropriate
8. Recommend and participate in the development of appropriate
University policies and procedures.
9. Assist in planning and implementation of Community Life
10. Maintain scheduled office hours, with the requirement of a
flexible schedule of availability at night and on weekends.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or
giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete
office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
Ability to communicate a growing and dynamic Christian faith,
which is naturally communicated through words and actions.
Ability to demonstrate knowledge and practice of student
Ability to confront inappropriate behavior.
Ability to be empathetic to the needs of a culturally diverse
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic;
general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties
of the position.
Ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate graduate
assistants, student employees, and/or volunteers.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to
work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing,
prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special
Knowledge of standard budgeting and expenditure control
procedures and documentation.
Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and
Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and/or
one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Open Date 02/25/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to
discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its
purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either
State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
* * Are you a Christian? * Yes * No
* * Do you attend church regularly? * Yes * No
* If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
* * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information) * Yes
(I am familiar and not in conflict) * No (I am in conflict or not
* Cover Letter * Resume * Other Document * Other Document 2 *
Other Document 3 * Other Document 4