Receiving Associate: $13.70 - $19.90/hour
Company: White Cap
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now know as White Cap Supply Holdings, LLC ("White
Cap"), White Cap is made up of four distinct businesses called
White Cap, Contractors' Warehouse, Brafasco, and most recently
Construction Supply Group. White Cap has over 400 locations across
46 US States and 8 Canadian Provinces. Approximately 7,400
associates provide support for more than 230,000 customers. In
addition to value-add services, White Cap offers a portfolio of
400,000 SKUs that include concrete accessories and chemicals,
engineered materials and fastening systems, steel products, tools
and equipment, building envelope, safety and consumables, and wood
products. Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Receive
products and materials. Maintain records and compile stock reports.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts, and stores items.
- Records receiving data using computer.
- Packs, unpacks, and marks stock items, using identification
tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling
- Identifies incorrect/short shipped items and immediately
- Delivers products, supplies, and equipment to designated
- Verifies computations against physical count of stock.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear and defects.
- Works closely with purchasing to track shortages for late/slow
delivery. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Colorado law requires the posting of the
salary range for advertised jobs. This range is determined based on
market data and internal pay practices to establish a minimum and
maximum value for a job. Individual base pay is determined based on
a variety of elements including experience, skills, internal equity
and other factors. White Cap provides the following benefits to all
- Medical (with Prescription drug coverage), dental, and vision
- Health care and Dependent Care FSA (as applicable)
- 401(K) with company match
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, Personal Time, and Wellness Day
- Paid Sick Time
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance PRID PRID145 Job Locations
US-CO-Fort Collins Job ID 25 Business Unit Construction Industrial
WC Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Fort Collins , Receiving Associate: $13.70 - $19.90/hour, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!