ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to
a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We
continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services
industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a
diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range
of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical,
environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories
perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance,
safety, certification and verification purposes.
We are seeking a full-time Radiochemist Analyst responsible for
the analysis of radionuclides from solid and aqueous matrices in a
low-level environment in accordance with prescribed methods and
standard operating procedures.
- Dedication to supporting goals, objectives, and philosophies of
- A commitment to cross training
- Responsible to have a good understanding of the chemistry
procedure and develop an expertise such that atypical conditions
are recognized and the impact to data quality is appropriately
assessed and documented.
- The chemist is responsible to learn and utilize computer
software and systems required to process data.
- Responsible to accurately document results in controlled
logbooks, bench sheets, etc.
- Responsible to put a prep package together and accurately
review this information for compliance and completeness.
- Must develop an understanding of quality control and the
requirements of quality control.
- Recognize and maintain safe working conditions. Handle
hazardous material appropriately and safely. Use appropriate safety
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Diligent work ethic and the ability to work as a team
- Familiarity with computer systems; A working knowledge of Excel
spreadsheets a plus
- Knowledge of basic lab skills, i.e. use of balances, pipettes,
quantitative transfer of samples
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle
- High energy level, confidence, and ability to thrive in a fast
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or experience in an
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of Managers, clients, customers, and the
- Strong commitment to quality and integrity.
- Able to sit and /or stand for 8 hours per day.
- Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and
ALS offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Coverage: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan: 401(k) and Roth contributions with a company
match after 6 months of employment
- Paid Time Off, Vacation
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Other: Ancillary benefits
Salary range: $14.00 - $16.00
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but
only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms
the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EOE AA Minority, Female,
Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster
Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster
Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster
Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision
Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster