Company: Sunrise Engineering
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Start your career with Sunrise Engineering, where it is more
than just a job, it is a place where your talent, creativity, and
drive will be valued, nurtured, and given opportunity to shine. We
are looking for eager people in many different fields to join our
Sunrise is a full-service professional engineering and
consulting firm that provides services through the Intermountain
and western regions of the United States. Our enthusiasm,
commitment to clients, and dedicated, highly-skilled associates
have allowed us to become a regional leader in the engineering
Sunrise embraces innovation and flexibility, allowing our
associates to enjoy work-life balance that best fits their needs.
Our environment fosters community and camaraderie between
associates no matter if their position is in our offices, in the
field, or remote. We offer a benefit package that includes medical,
dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays,
paid-time-off, 401(k) plan, competitive salary and more.
Sunrise is seeking a full-time Civil Engineer in our Ft.
Collins, Colorado office location. General responsibilities will
- Successful candidates should have a four-year civil engineering
degree, P.E. license preferred, CAD experience and good verbal and
written communication skills and 5 to 10 years of experience
working on water/wastewater, roadway and drainage projects.
- Preferred candidate's experience will have an emphasis on
general civil and storm water.
- Designs and supervises construction projects. These projects
may range from water and waste water, land development, and
transportation based on the need of the service center.
- Estimates costs and personnel and material needs for
- Conducts studies and prepares written reports for clients.
- Takes the lead on projects and may supervise other engineers,
EITs, drafters, and field personnel.
- May work individually or participate as part of a team for
larger scale projects.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Assist in business development efforts.
- May assist in preparing statements of qualifications and
proposals for potential clients.
Keywords: Sunrise Engineering, Fort Collins , Civil Engineer, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!