Company: NAI Affinity
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At NAI Affinity, our vision is to be the best real estate
provider in Colorado, providing commercial brokerage, real estate
consulting, and investment and development. If you visit our
website at naiaffinity.com, youll see that our vision isnt just our
imagination of what could be. Our fingerprints are on a lot of
landmarks in Northern Colorado.
There are some things that mark us - a level of professionalism
and expertise; a detail-orientation that drives us to look for the
business case and back it up with data; an ability to streamline
decisions to exactly what the end user is after; an accountability
and ownership in our clients successes. Were out to create
excellent results for our clients, investors, team members, and the
While some take a shotgun approach to real estate, we are
focused. And thats where you could come in. We have an opportunity
for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This part-time
position (30-35 hours/week) will contribute to the success of NAI
Affinity by managing our marketing and working within our external
marketing team. That means creating content, managing our website
and social media presence, preparing and sending press releases and
newsletters, and assisting our brokers with property-specific
marketing materials and signage.
We are looking for a Marketing professional who:
- Embodies our guiding principles of winning attitude, big
visions, discipline, excellence, and The Golden Rule;
- Has a minimum of 1 year experience in graphic arts;
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Is professional, detail-oriented, self-disciplined, motivated,
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-moving environment; and who
- Desires to work in the real estate industry.
Desired qualifications include:
- Experience with InDesign;
- Marketing experience in real estate; and
- Ability to move into a full-time role in the future, should NAI
Affinity continue to grow.
This will not be the right opportunity for those who:
- Move at a slow, methodical pace;
- Need or expect a lot of direction or oversight;
- Dont understand our need to focus and produce excellent results
for our clients and one another;
- Who are self-absorbed, seeking personal achievement over team
achievement; or those who
- Expect to have a highly-structured job that is the same day in
and day out.
Keywords: NAI Affinity, Fort Collins , Marketing Coordinator, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!