Digital Marketing Manager - B2B SaaS
Company: GenoFAB, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GenoFAB is an
early-stage laboratory informatics company that recently launched a
transformative Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). We
are looking for a charismatic Account Executive who shares our
vision of a data-driven life science industry that can tackle the
world's most pressing challenges faster and cheaper than ever
The Digital Marketing Manager will join an interdisciplinary team
composed of biologists and software engineers. This person will
work closely with the company leadership to promote GenoFAB
products by implementing and developing an inbound marketing
strategy that will support a frictionless sales pipeline. This
position will be responsible for building and managing a rich
content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to
our websites including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports,
webinars, infographics, etc.). This content should generate
marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic through
calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
Finally, the position will be responsible for optimizing our
marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email,
content, and social channels. By establishing closed-loop analytics
with sales, this person will be instrumental in understanding how
our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and
continually refine our process to increase our customer base. If
successful, this position will foster the emergence of a strong
community of scientists who depend on GenoFAB to manage their
laboratory processes and the data they generate.
Position title and compensation will be commensurate with
- Write website content targeting specific keywords.
- Update website by managing existing content and posting new
- Contribute to keyword research efforts.
- Develop screencast, videos, and other user education
- Develop email marketing material including newsletter and email
sequences to support the sales effort.
- Manage the company presence in social media (Twitter,
- Identify and pursue linking opportunities.
- Analyze website traffic data and other marketing data.
- Have 2 years of inbound marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Outstanding communication skills in different formats.
- Eligible to work in the US. Company won’t sponsor visa
- Proficient with the HubSpot suite
- Prior experience with SEO tool such as SEMRUSH or Moz
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns on different
- Prior experience working in a startup environment.
- A burning desire to make a difference.
- A can-do attitude fueled by the excitement of competing with
much larger companies.
Keywords: GenoFAB, Inc., Fort Collins , Digital Marketing Manager - B2B SaaS, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!