Calling All Computer and Tech Fans!
Do you have a passion for PCs? Do you enjoy interacting
If so, then how would you like to earn some extra $$ by
sharing your passion and skills with others?
ActionLink is seeking a highly engaging and computer savvy
individual who will enjoy creating a world-class service
environment inside a local Best Buy's computer department. This
role will be representing our global client, Intel, by showcasing
their latest in core processing and related PC system enhancing
technologies to store customers.
As our Intel Brand Advocate, you will be tasked with promoting
the Intel brand, understanding the needs of customers, listening to
their concerns, answering their questions, explaining various PC
manufacturer model specs & features, and guiding them to a
personalized, solution-based computer purchase. Last but not least,
our Intel Advocates core responsibility will be to engage Best Buy
associates through continuous knowledge sharing and training
efforts, ensuring that our retail partners are fully aware of the
possibilities and offerings of Intel. A key to success will be the
ability to build trusting relationships with the Best Buy sales
staff and drive their engagement around Intels eLearning website,
Intel Retail Edge, which offers a multitude of Intel related
courses, resources, and contests for dedicated retail
Its our goal and commitment to help make consumer electronic
purchases easier, more personalized, and more informative for the
customer while also boosting brand awareness during peak weekend
If you want to get paid to share your love of computers
withothers, this job is for you!
WHEN WILL YOU WORK?
- 8 hours per weekend
- 4 hour shifts on Saturdays & Sundays; start time is
- This position offers a paid time off accrual plan
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Build strong relationships and rapport with Best Buy customers
- Provide trainings to store associates on the various Intel
products and technologies
- Identify customers needs and recommend appropriate Intel
computer products and services
- Proactively engage customers throughout the sales process, from
greeting and discovering their needs to closing the sale
- Ring up your customers' computer purchases on Best Buy's POS
system (no cash handling involved)
- Complete same-day online reports to document visits, including
providing feedback, observations, and submitting customer and store
- Maintain business communication with District Manager via
occasional phone calls, Zoom meetings, and/or emails
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Sales, retail, or relevant customer support experience strongly
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about computing technology;
certification or educational training in computersa plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship building
- Access to reliable transportation to commute to local Best Buy
- Available to work required Saturday& Sunday shifts
- Access to a smart device for reporting
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ActionLink is a growing marketing and retail services
organization that provides custom sales and merchandising execution
in major retail brand locations throughout the country. We work
with the latest technology companies, consumer product
manufacturers, and big box retailers to make sure each of our
clients' products are well-represented and exceptionally showcased
directly to the consumer.
Visit us at https://actionlink.com/