Food Runner To Go - Fort Collins
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A To Go Team Member with Oregano's Italian Joint in Fort
Collins, Colorado is a helpful food runner, cashier, and take-out
specialist with a passion for tasty food and fast service. In this
role, you will manage sales transactions, promote special offers,
prepare carry-out orders, answer questions (in-person and over the
phone), enhance Guest satisfaction, and more! The To Go position is
also an excellent stepping stone into serving and bartending.
- Ensure proper physical distancing and make efforts to reduce
congregating inside and outside the establishment.
- Space and sanitize tables and all shared surfaces.
- Manage point of sale (POS) system and phones.
- Run takeout and dine-in food orders from the Expo area.
- Establish lasting relationships with our Guests (i.e. greet
regulars by name and always say "hello," "thank you" and
- Perform side work at the start, throughout, and end of each
shift as required.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities according to the
written General Standards of Conduct and Guidelines and
Responsibilities in the Oregano's Team Member Handbook.
- Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Bring good vibes every day and embrace our team-centric motto
of "Everybody's job is Everybody's job!"
- Communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members and
- Give 100%, 100% of the time and expect the same from your
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Valid state accredited food safety and alcohol compliance
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends and
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced,
- Cash-handling and restaurant POS system experience is a
- Manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to balance and move up to 50 pounds for distances of up
to 50 feet.
- Ability to hear Team Members and Guests in a loud work
Disclaimer: The preceding job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
Founded in 1993, Oregano's has grown to 24 restaurants across
Arizona and, most recently, into the beautiful state of Colorado.
We serve handcrafted thin crust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas,
huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned
dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie. Using fresh ingredients and
real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oregano's combines
authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes,
friendly service, and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambiance to
create a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Health & Wellness Initiatives Related To Our Present
Circumstances: We are conducting pre-shift health screenings
(including temperature checks) with all Team Members, mandating
mask-wearing in all areas of the restaurant, washing our hands well
and often, and practicing social distancing in our dining rooms and
waiting areas. We are following CDC and local health department and
Oregano's is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and
provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: Oregano's, Fort Collins , Food Runner To Go - Fort Collins, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!