Wealth Management Investment Officer
Company: Great Western Bank
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 12, 2021
General Description and Essential Functions
Reporting to the Sr. Investment Officer, the Investment Officer
assists in designing, implementing and communicating the investment
strategy for the Wealth Management group. Works closely with Wealth
Advisors on analysis, development and investment strategies for
client portfolios to drive a consistent client experience.
- Works with Sr. Investment Officer to design and implement the
investment process and discipline for the Wealth Management
- Assists in maintaining a disciplined asset allocation strategy
for the Wealth Management group.
- Assists in conducting due diligence on various investment funds
and asset managers.
- Communicates the investment philosophy, vision, process and
delivery to team members, clients, prospects, internal bank
partners, and centers of influence.
- Works closely with Wealth Advisors to manage client
expectations and transactions.
- Manages the investment function for a select group of large and
sensitive high net worth clients as assigned.
- Assists Wealth Advisors in the development, recommendation and
execution of investment objectives, risk tolerance and strategies
for client portfolios.
- Assists Wealth Advisors in developing the Investment Policy
Statement for clients and prospects.
- Provides analysis of investment portfolios for prospective
- Participates in the development of new investment business with
- Assists in preparation of commentary to be distributed to
clients and prospects from the Wealth Management group.
- Contributes as a member of the investment committee.
- Bachelors degree in related field. CFA designation or progress
toward CFA designation preferred.
- 5+ years of investment management and overall securities market
- Demonstrated experience in investment and portfolio management
theory, associated investment strategies and instruments, and
characteristics of various marketplaces.
- Knowledge of various securities and investment-related products
and services i.e. stocks, bonds, mutual funds, ETFs and various
types of alternative investments.
- Ability to prepare client and new business presentation
material, including strong working knowledge of spreadsheet and
- Working knowledge of the Bloomberg terminal is preferred.
- Strong oral, written and communication skills, including
- Ability to create custom investment solutions to meet various
types of client needs.
- Perform other job-related duties or special projects as
Compensation and Benefits
- $93,830 minimum salary ranges vary based on location
- Position eligible for annual bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) including an Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Banking Services
- Safe Deposit Box
- Continuing Education
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Great Western Bank, Fort Collins , Wealth Management Investment Officer, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!