Company: La-Z-Boy, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What's in it for you?
La-Z-Boy's success is due to our People! We have a proven track
record of exceptional products represented by Exceptional People.
Being a part of our team means that we're invested in your
development, growth, and success here. As an individual, YOU COUNT
, and we will do what it takes to help you win! We look forward to
meeting you and welcome the opportunity to learn more about
As a professional representative of the La-Z-Boy name and brand,
you play an invaluable role in the success of this company. Our
first priority is to consistently provide outstanding customer
service, one customer at a time. Most importantly, you are a
mission critical team member within our culture and are directly
tied to the company's success. You're motivated, enthusiastic, team
oriented and passionate about logistics.
- In-Home Service and Furniture Deliveries for Customers
- Assist with the loading and unloading of furniture and
accessories in customer homes
- Assist with Furniture Prep, Service & Repair for Customers
- Assist with receiving and storage of furniture and
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized warehouse and
- Comply with all safety regulations established by the
- Work in a team atmosphere and help out when your team is in
- Other duties as assigned
Below are some of the requirements, constructed as a reflection
of our current, most successful Delivery/Warehouse Associates:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Required Licensure: Valid Driver's License
- Ability to move 350lbs and lift up to 200lbs for several hours
consecutively. This will be required when putting away and pulling
- Experience in delivery, warehousing, receiving, issuing,
packing, shipping and/or storage of goods a plus.
- A thorough understanding of the proper methods and procedures
used in safe receiving, storing, requisitions, shipping and
delivery. Basic knowledge of inventory procedures.
- Self-management to demonstrate self-control and the ability to
manage time and priorities
- Ability to safely operate powered equipment and tools
- Teamwork: Ability to communicate and work effectively and
productively with others
- Goal orientation: Energetically focuses efforts on meeting a
goal, mission or objective
- The employee is frequently required to stand; reach with hands
and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Type: Warehouse, Customer Service
Education: High School
Manages Others: No
Industry: Transportation, Retail
Required Travel: Not Specified
Keywords: La-Z-Boy, Inc., Fort Collins , Service/Warehouse/Delivery Driver, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!