Operations Support Manager
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of
America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more
to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We
believe our people are our greatest
asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared
dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up
for the Challenge?
In this role you will, lead and
coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key operating
processes and equipment utilizing lean manufacturing and six sigma
methodology. Promote and encourage safe working practices through
training, coaching, and auditing of team members.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or
exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement
initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain production plans, inventories,
and schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product
quality while managing highly automated, complex processes in a
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example
- Comfort level with change and ability to lead change
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Technical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Required to work rotating shifts and some weekender shifts
- Ability to relocate within the United States
Keywords: Anheuser-Busch, Fort Collins , Operations Support Manager, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!