In Home Sales Consultant
Fort Collins, CO United States
AmeriPro is looking for polished Sales Professionals to join our
team. You will run preset prequalified appointments
scheduled by our marketing team. You will assist homeowners
with exterior replacement projects such as Roofing, Siding and
Gutters. Educate customers on obtaining full replacement of our
products at a fraction of retail cost. You will explain the
benefits and minimal cost associated with doing business with our
company and close the sale. If you are passionate, and
self-motivated individual who truly values the service you provide
customers, we want to talk to you!
Position is Ideal for: Candidates who have
experience with in-home sales presentations and ONE CALL CLOSE
Competitive Pay structure:
$80K-120K First Year Income
Weekly Base Pay Plus Bonus on Sales Revenue
Additional $$ earned for exceeding weekly quota.
Additional Bonuses earned on Sales Contests.
Full-Time, W2 position
Full Insurance Benefits Blue Cross Blue Shield
401K Plan with Employer Match
Vehicle allowance provided for qualifying vehicles (Used for
Company Issued Leads
Flexible schedule, time off when you need it.
- Run Preset Confirmed Appointments (10-15 per
- Exterior home inspections to diagnose storm damage.
- Make recommendations to Homeowner based on findings.
- Assist Homeowners through the Insurance process for wind and
- Build rapport and trust with Homeowners (Under Promise and Over
- Sales process: Close the Homeowner after assessing damages
(system and contracting)
- Achieve daily and weekly quota of inspections/claims
- Methodically manage your sales pipeline via our CRM
- Maintain constant communication with Sales Leadership,
Homeowners and Office Staff
AmeriPro Roofing is a Platinum Preferred Contractor as well as
the Top Volume Contractor in the country with Owens Corning for the
last 8-years in a row. In addition, AmeriPro Roofing is placed as
being one of the largest residential roofing contractors in the
nation from Roofing Contractor Magazine! We are a rapidly expanding
home improvement company in 40 markets across 19 states! Fast track
opportunities for Sales Management and Leadership as we only
promote from within! Our Team thrives on the Champion mindset and
being able to help the community around us.
What you Bring to the Team
- Experience in Home Improvement sales a plus but not
- Experience within home consultations or demonstrations (one
- Must have a reliable working vehicle with full insurance
- Self Sufficient; Must be able to work in an independent
- Track record of achievement regardless of previous
- Previous experience using CRM platform preferred but not
- Detail orientated, and organization.
- Must have, or obtain, a smart phone capable of downloading apps
and taking pictures.
- Must be 21 years of age (for Insurance purposes)
- Must have a valid Driver's license (Any State applicable)