Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform (APIs, components, and rules engine)
enables innovative companies and developers to seamlessly integrate
credit and identity data into their apps, websites or workflows.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs (with several exits), we’ve been
nearly doubling revenue monthly. We’re looking for passionate and
creative teammates to help us scale and supercharge the company. If
you’re looking for autonomy, impact, and cutting-edge FinTech, we’d
love to hear from you. Though fully remote, our team is the
foundation of our success. We strive for diverse backgrounds,
opinions, and approaches. We encourage respectful dissent, digging
for the truth, so that we can deliver the best product for our
clients and users. Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a
clear mission stretch us individually and together.
We are seeking experienced, results-driven, and passionate
engineers to join our infrastructure project team. Our ideal
candidate is a self-starter and has excellent communication skills.
Our collaborative environment relies heavily on innovation,
technical savvy, and problem-solving skills. This is a full-time
remote position within the US. As our newest SRE Engineer, you’ll
be a major contributor to the company’s success. You’ll work with
teams across the organization to build and maintain monitor-able,
performant, reliable and highly-scalable software systems. Your
technical contributions will help protect dozens of brands,
facilitate continuous delivery, support our SLA for high-traffic
websites and mobile applications in the credit score and reporting
- Evangelize best practices for building and operating highly
- Consult in system design to meet reliability and capacity
- Constantly optimizing performance and reliability
- Support application deployments, building new systems and
upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management.
- Conduct timely post-mortems of production infrastructure
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and PCI
- Seek out potential threats to security and reliability and
- Passion for reliable, scalable, observable software with strong
sense of ownership.
- 5+ years experience developing and monitoring mission-critical
- Hands on experience with Docker and docker-compose.
- Proficiency working with and understanding a containerized
- Strong background in Linux/UNIX administration (e.g.
RedHat/CentOS 7/Alpine Linux).
- Experience with configuration management tools like
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Packer
- Experience in deploying large scale Docker based environments
with OpenShift or Kubernetes, or similar product.
- Experience with languages like Bash, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience implementing Application clustering / load balancing
concepts and technologies
- Experience using devops tooling/modules with VMware vSphere’s
- Proficiency administering a CI/CD pipeline (we use
- Proficiency with networking fundamentals, diagnostic,
- Proficient in using command line tools to quickly triage and
fix production issues.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP,
SQL, HTML, XML
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing CI/CD Blue/Green Deployments using
Gitlab CI/CD • You're a wizard with Terraform
- Project Atomic (Red Hat and Fedora atomic host)
- Build and maintain data stores with PostgreSQL
- Implement Keepalived / Linux HA in a scalable environment
- In-depth knowledge of distributed computing and data systems,
multi-region presence, high traffic websites.
- In-depth knowledge of immutable infrastructure, compostable
infrastructure, and/or serverless computing.
Great products and great ideas don't happen by accident. Our
goal is to grow through the recruitment of truly exceptional
people, and we appreciate your application. Teamwork is the
foundation of our success, and we look forward to getting to know
more about you! Thank you again for considering Array—have an
The Array Recruiting Team
Keywords: Array, Fort Collins , Site Reliability Engineer, Other , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!