Company: Panorama Eye Care
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description:Who We AreAt Panorama Eyecare, our mission is to
enhance the quality of life by improving eye health and vision
through compassion, while using state-of-the-art technology, and
with exceptional patient care. We strive to exceed the national
benchmarks for clinical quality, to provide an unrivaled patient
experience, and to be the model for Employer of Choice. We will
accomplish this through the integration of education, research, and
our commitment to of excellence for all our staff. Here at Panorama
Eyecare we are all about the word TEAM.The Role Our Technicians are
medical professionals that are responsible for the management and
well-being of the ophthalmic patients. The technicians will assist
in all aspects and functions of the assigned patient care area,
efficiently and accurately perform ophthalmic testing, provide
comprehensive education. The focus of this position is to ensure
that the ophthalmic patient, physician, and clinical team
experience a positive outcome that exemplifies fulfillment of the
mission statement at Panorama Eyecare.
- Patient intake and workup, following standardized
- Ophthalmic diagnostic testing.
- Patient counseling and education as needed.
- Awareness of patient flow issues and ability to maintain
efficient clinical flow.
- Updates daily schedule by assessing no-shows and add-ins.
- Scribes in a rotational pattern.
- Answers and returns phone calls and writes scripts as requested
by physicians and other departments.
- Stocking and cleaning clinic as needed.
- Facilitates patient experience by assisting physician in
overall patient care.
- Works within the confines of the Eye Center team by assisting
other departments with answers to questions, patient triage,
- Self-study is required to obtain/maintain ophthalmic technician
certification within 18 months of employment.
- Maintains a professional demeanor, including dress and work
- Understands and solves patient complaints.
- Maintains effective working relationships with other staff and
- Other duties as assigned..Requirements:Who You Are
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced medical office and in
electronic health record is preferred.Our Growth
OpportunitiesOphthalmic Tech I
- No Cert Required
- Starting at $17.00Ophthalmic Tech II
- Starting at $19.00Ophthalmic Tech III
- Starting at $21.00Lead, Ophthalmic Tech
- COA or COT
- Starting at $23.00Supervisor, Ophthalmic Tech
- COA or COT
- Starting at $25.00Our Employee Perks
- PTO Accruals Start at 3 Weeks
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Optical Allowance
- Company Paid Routine Eye Care
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurances
- Educational Allowance
- Generous Paid Holiday Program
- 401K With Company MatchEEOCPanorama Eyecare is an equal
opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Panorama Eye Care, Fort Collins , Ophthalmic Tech, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!