Customer Success Coordinator
Company: Harris Computer Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 11, 2022
The essential responsibilities of the Customer Success
Services Coordinator 45%
* Provide support to customer success and operations management
* Assist customer success managers and operations personnel in the
coordination and completion of projects.
* Provide administrative and technical support such as scheduling,
preparing customer communications or presentations, monitoring
timelines, attending meetings, and acting as liaisons to various
departments and organizations.
* Communicate any issues, problems, or additional information to
customer success managers and recommend solutions.
* Monitor and evaluate project activity and report on progress to
project managers and leadership.
Customer Service 45%
* Provide customer service via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g.,
support tickets, instant message, email). Assist with outbound
customer communications as instructed.
* Handle customer inquiries and resolve support inquires.
Coordinate with customer if additional information is needed. If
the nature of the inquiry requires involvement from others, manage
the inquiry/response through successful completion.
* Assist with data file collection, validation, issue
* Perform other customer service duties as requested.
* Perform administrative duties as assigned.
What we are looking for:
* Experience working with all levels in an organization, both
internal and customer organizations
* Ability to work directly with customers, vendors, and other
service providers unsupervised
* Customer management skills including project management,
resolving issues, setting customer expectations, customer training
support, and building customer relationships.
* Ability to follow instructions well and quickly adapt to changing
* Self-starter, ability to manage to deadlines with little to no
* Verbal and written communication
* General technical knowledge needed to support customers
* Ability to recognize areas of improvement and propose those to
the team for continual process improvement
* Collaborative team player
* Quick learner
* Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Visio, and MS
What will make you stand out:
* Listening and problem-solving skills; ability to proactively
address issues and coordinate solutions
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
* Prioritization savvy - ability to determine appropriate
priorities, responsive to urgent requests, ability to escalate as
* SaaS implementation experience a plus
* Medicare industry knowledge a plus
What we offer:
* Culture for Growth
* Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefit
* Every Voice Matters
* Global Reach
* Careers with Purpose
* World Class Career Development Programs
* Focus On Sustainability
For nearly two decades, ConnectureDRX's vast network of health plan
data has brought carriers, FMOs and brokers together to simplify
selling health plans in order to help millions of consumers find
and enroll in their best fit Medicare plans every year.
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Fort Collins , Customer Success Coordinator, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!