Quality Control Scientist - Chemistry
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Role: Quality Control Scientist - Chemistry Expert 2
Location: Laramie, WY
Duration; 12+ months
Hours: 7:30am-4:30pm (once trust is built it can be flexible)
Junior level is okay - University of Wyoming students
Experience: HPLC & GC, problem solving skills, have positive
The Quality Control Research and Development lab is a laboratory
environment requiring the ability to carry out laboratory operating
procedures in a safe manner.
* Effectively perform chemical analysis techniques specifically
using HPLC, GC, IC, ICP, Karl Fischer, Melting Point, IR, and
* Assist senior staff with advanced chemical analysis
* Accurately record, review, and report data in a CoA format.
* Assist with production activities as required.
* Carry out instructions from senior staff.
* Work effectively with computer software and hardware, including
analytical instruments, spreadsheets, and word processing
* Read, interpret, and apply policies and procedures.
* Carry out work assignments communicated orally or in writing.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Maintain clean and orderly assigned areas(s).
* Laboratory environment return the ability to carry out laboratory
operating procedures in a safe manner, while maintaining a clean
and orderly workspace.
* Plan and schedule work for the timely completion of projects.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place - Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7155
Keywords: Experis, Fort Collins , Quality Control Scientist - Chemistry, Other , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!