Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 12, 2022
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Vitamin Clerk provides prompt,
friendly, and knowledgeable service to help customers discover the
benefits of vitamins and supplements. They assist with inventory
tasks, including unloading, stocking, facing, merchandising, and
rotating product with particular attention paid to code dates. They
also help maintain display standards and accurate pricing signage
in the department.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, organization
skills, time management skills, willingness to learn new products,
and help educate customers.
* Take direction, communicate, and collaborate effectively with
* Stay informed on weekly sales and ad items to help direct
customers to products in the vitamin department and throughout the
* Observe cooler and case temperatures and report failures to
* Help clean, sanitize, and organize work areas, including tables,
floors, walls, and display cases.
* Adhere to all safety, health, and compliance regulations.
* Complete tasks efficiently to ensure products are fresh and
available to customers.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* The pay range for this position is $13.05 - $19.90 per hour.
Sprouts Farmers Market determines pay based on applicable
experience and qualifications of the applicant, with the minimum of
the range designated for those with no relevant experience.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Basic knowledge/understanding of alternative health, wellness,
and body care products.
* Regular, dependable attendance is an essential function of this
position. Shift schedules include 8-10 hours with scheduled
* Availability to work a flexible schedule, including some nights,
weekends, and holidays preferred.
* Able to lift 50 pounds between 5 inches and 31 inches above the
ground, lifting heavier items is required occasionally.
* Pushing and pulling racks of merchandise is common throughout a
typical day. Push and pull force required ranges from 11 pounds to
* Stand on hard surfaces continuously, walk up to 3 miles, reach
vertically to access upper levels, and transfer items
* Wear PPE consistent with the task assignment, including but not
limited to non-slip, closed-toe shoes, long pants, and gloves
(latex and or cut-resistant).
* Tools and equipment used include, but are not limited to, scan
gun, box cutter, computer, fax, and phone.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive
program to help support you and your family. These programs
include: - Competitive pay - Opportunities for career growth - 15%
discount for you and one other family member in your household on
all purchases made at Sprouts - Flexible schedule - Employee
Assistance Program (EAP) Eligibility requirements may apply for the
following benefits: - 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a
generous company match - Minimum essential coverage medical plans -
Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital
indemnity, accident, and critical illness - Competitive vacation
and sick time programs
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh
food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on
customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this
work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves
the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and
requirements to meet business and organizational needs as
California Residents: We collect information in accordance with
California law, please see here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Fort Collins , Vitamin/HBA Clerk, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!