Charge Nurse RN - Columbine West Health and Rehab - Fort Collins, CO - Columbine Health Systems Jobs
Company: Columbine Health Systems
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 17, 2022
We are accepting applications for an RN Charge Nurse / Staff
Nurse able to work Variable schedule including every other
* Evening shift 2:00pm-10:30pm
Columbine West Health and Rehab is located at 940 Worthington
Circle, Fort Collins, Co. and is a Skilled Nursing Facility
providing rehabilitation, nursing care, dementia care, and hospice
services to the geriatric community.
CHARGE NURSE - RN
* A Registered Nurse who has displayed leadership, management and
communication skills within their current position.
* Responsible for supervising and assisting the nursing staff,
providing administrative support and patient care including
rounding regularly on residents and documenting care thoroughly and
accurately. Helps to direct the admission, discharge and general
flow of shift.
* Communicates with providers regarding resident conditions as well
as requesting and taking orders.
* The charge nurse must be flexible and able to prioritize and
adapt during emergencies.
* Works with other nurses and residents to create a plan of care
that is individualized to a resident's needs.
* Participates and collaborates with the Interdisciplinary
Charge Nurse - RN Requirements:
* A nursing degree from an accredited college or university
* Current nursing license to practice in Colorado
* Starting wage $36.00/hour to $39.25/hour DOE
* 3 opportunities for raises your 1st year
* Health Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Discounts from our pharmacy
* Discounts from our medical equipment stores
* Opportunities for advancement & educational reimbursement!
Hiring Manager: Lisa Johnson (no calls please)
Keywords: Columbine Health Systems, Fort Collins , Charge Nurse RN - Columbine West Health and Rehab - Fort Collins, CO - Columbine Health Systems Jobs, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!