Enhancement Crew Laborer
Company: Lindgren Landscape
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionLindgren Landscape is an award-winning, landscape
design/build/maintain company serving Northern Colorado since 1995.
Although we are known for creating high-end custom landscapes, we
design and install landscapes of all scopes and sizes. Our people
are the reason for our success. We are looking for people who are
dedicated to the landscape industry and have a passion for quality.
See some of our work on our website at
www.lindgrenlandscape.com.Position Summary This is a hands-on,
full-time position with day-to-day duties that performs groundwork,
including: hardscape, plant material, outdoor lighting, water
features, grading, drainage, irrigation, mowing, general grounds
maintenance, sports field maintenance, flower bed maintenance, and
snow removal. Salary: $ 18-22 depending on education and
experience. Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Install hardscape, plant material, outdoor lighting, water
features, grading, drainage, mulch/rock, drip irrigation, and make
sprinkler alterations on existing landscape.
- Assist maintenance crews with mowing, weeding, pruning, and
- Ensure the safety of the crew and public as work is being
- Perform work efficiently, meeting budgeted time
- Perform work professionally, meeting the high standards of
Lindgren Landscape and our clients.
- Attend trainings as available to continue career growth and
staying up to date with best current practices.
- Adjust to changes in the plan and schedule as necessary.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and
- Assist with snow removal
- Assist with other duties as assigned.Education: High school
diploma or equivalent required. Experience: 1 year of maintenance
experience required. Specialized Skills
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to routinely lift 100 lbs. or more.
- Ability to work in various temperature and weather
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, and safety oriented.
- Must have character and integrity.
- Able and willing to pass a pre-employment drug screening.Hours:
Hours vary and are dependent on business needs. Weekends may be
needed to satisfy the work load. Benefits: We offered, paid time
off, sick time, health, Life, and a 401(k) plan. Powered by
Keywords: Lindgren Landscape, Fort Collins , Enhancement Crew Laborer, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!