Head of Product - Bill Pay
Company: BillGO, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Full-time $175,000 - $260,000 a year 2 days ago
- Product management
- Banking Full Job Description Head of Product - Bill Pay
Come and be a primary driver in the creation of the next financial
As Head of Product, you have autonomy to align BillGO around a
unified product strategy encompassing both current and future
product lines through consistent and clear communication throughout
the organization. The Bill Pay product is truly innovative with the
goal to bring a much better bill paying user experience to banks
and fintechs. This role will lead this innovation to not only bring
users back to a centralized bill pay experience but also balance
user experience with a bank grade, high quality solution. Your
resume will scream, "I have done this before and I'm hungry to do
- Formulate a long and short-term product strategy, focused on
the consumer experience, to develop breakthrough products based on
deep consumer insights, a strong understanding of the future of
bill payment services and leverage the unique differentiators of
- Create a delightful experience for consumers to manage and pay
their bills with choice, speed, and intelligence.
- Tell your Product Story via a clear product
- Be data driven with a Strong bias towards client obsession
- drive execution across the organization by developing trusted
relationships with stakeholders and making strategic tradeoffs
informed by data and driving execution.
- Be a thought leader inside and outside the company on the
topics of financial inclusion, financial health, financial
services, and purpose-driven product management.
- Collaborate with BillGO's Engineering and Executive team to set
product vision and strategy across the board.
- Increase value and ultimately monetization of the
- 10+ years leading a fast-paced product organization
- You will have scaled a Product organization to ensure work can
be done with excellence and withstand Bank Grade scrutiny.
- Experience with Agile development processes, roles, and
- BillGO is a Payment product that will improve the lives of
millions of users, so Payment & banking experience is key
- Experience in delivering innovative digital projects that can
morph or become ambiguous
- Superb problem-solving skills, relentless attention to detail,
able to help solve complex issues
- C-suite presentations, succinct, clear, and polished
- Ability to handle complexity and find pragmatic solutions that
can be quickly implemented
- Bold enough to be fearlessly honest and hold people
accountable, regardless of seniority
- Be familiar with common product management tools like: Jira and
- Can excel in a rapidly evolving business and enjoy the
- This position is based in Fort Collins, Colorado but could be
Remote with a Travel Expectation of 75% or 3 times per month for
the first 3-6 months and 50% or 2 times per month thereafter.Salary
for this position ranges from $175,000 - $260,000 plus incentives
Keywords: BillGO, Inc., Fort Collins , Head of Product - Bill Pay, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!