Lumber Yard Associate
Company: Fencing Supply Group
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Why Join the Cedar Supply Family?
Cedar Supply is a one-of-a-kind lumber supplier continuing the
legacy of providing high-quality residential and commercial
specialty lumber products alongside the best customer service with
our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff.
Each customer receives undivided attention, no matter the size of
the project. Our highly knowledgeable and courteous staff
discusses, with each customer, the material and supplies best
suited for that particular job and shares their expertise to ensure
the success of their project.
The primary responsibility of a Lumber Yard Associate is to perform
an array of functions, including but not limited to pulling and
preparing customer orders, using a forklift to load and unload
trucks, and ensuring the product is kept in a clean and organized
- Work inside the warehouse and outside in the yard depending on
- Operates forklift and orders picker equipment
- Loads trucks for outgoing shipments
- Pulls and prepares orders, and packaging for shipment
- Complete all work orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Rotates product and safely moves product using a forklift (when
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Work with the team to ensure branch success and provide
excellent customer service.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Education - High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Must be able to work outdoors in all conditions.
- 1+ year experience in a warehouse/yard position Forklift
experience is a plus
- Experience with building materials a plus
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Ability to read and write and perform essential math functions
We've got you covered.
Cedar Supply employees give a lot, and we offer benefits that fit
their needs. We provide industry-leading coverage and benefits to
our people and their qualified family members, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for Employees, Spouses,
Dependents &/or entire Family
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability
- Convenient 24/7 Doctor Visits through LiveHealth Online
- Legal Assistance via Legal Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Access Perks - Discounts on products and services with
- 401k Retirement Program with strong company match In addition
to the benefits program, Cedar Supply also provides employees a
competitive wage, career advancement, and training
Compensation for this role is $17-20 DOE
Keywords: Fencing Supply Group, Fort Collins , Lumber Yard Associate, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!