Recruitment Coordinator - Year Round
Company: Winter Park Resort
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Please note, this position is located at Winter Park Resort in
Winter Park, CO.
WINTER PARK RESORT OVERVIEW: WHO WE ARE: At just 67 miles away,
Winter Park is the closest major mountain destination to Denver.
Dont be fooled by our convenient location, though youll feel
remotely tucked away in our high-country corner of the Rockies.
With easy access to 765,000 acres of public land, Winter Park is
home to endless adventures and an unparalleled and unfiltered
Colorado experience. Whether you are fulfilling a lifelong dream to
work at a ski resort or you are just wanting a change of scene, we
have great jobs and an awesome experience waiting for you! WHO WE
ARE LOOKING FOR: Winter Park Resort is a place for mountain lovers,
adventure seekers, and outdoor explorers. A place to chase new
experiences, marvel at the unexpected, and discover the adventure
that will keep you coming back for more.Whether you are looking to
have your first taste of a winter season in the Rockies or to build
a long-term career, we have something for everyone. We work to
play... Are you in? PERKS & BENEFITS: Theres more than a free
season pass waiting for you! You dont just get a job at Winter
Park, you get an experience and a lifestyle. As a member of our
team, youll enjoy a variety of perks and benefits that are
available to our year-round and seasonal employees. Some examples
- Free season pass to Winter Park Season and free access to all
fifteen Alterra Resorts throughout North America.
- Discounted tickets for your friends & family
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term
disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs for eligible employees
- 401(k) plan with generous company match for all employees
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible
- Generous food & beverage and retail discounts,
- Onsite employee childcare based on availability, discounted
equipment rentals and plenty of opportunities for growth,
advancement & year-round employment! Don't worry the uniforms are
provided! POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruitment Coordinator is the
first point of contact for Winter Park Resort employees and
applicants. The Recruitment Coordinator is a true ambassador for
the Resort and ensures that our company culture is represented and
taken into consideration while reviewing applications and
scheduling interviews. Although interviewing will be a large part
of this role, the Coordinator will also be responsible for updating
job boards, managing the department inbox, answering the phone and
will assist the Recruiting team with projects, events, and data
entry as needed. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Oversees applicant tracking system, wpjobs email inbox, and
- Able to post job posting requests on company website in a
- Manage and update announcements and job postings on the
recruiting bulletin board.
- Assist with social media accounts and report any issues to the
Recruitment and Marketing Specialist.
- Help with employee events including but not limited to
communication, guest lists, and creating flyers.
- Researches new Recruiting trends, job boards, channels, and
markets to stay on trend.
- Ensures day-to-day business practices are fulfilled and the
office remains clean and tidy.
- Conducts interviews and makes hiring decisions for departments
as assigned. Provides input to managers during the hiring process
regarding various levels of applicant fit at WPR.
- Creates sign-up resources for staff draft and other employee
- Research job fair options and attend as needed. Ensure
recruitment collateral is appropriate.
- Assist HR Manager with any job fair/event scheduling,
communication and travel plans as needed.
- Works closely with department supervisors to learn about all
areas of operations, job responsibilities, expectations, and
- Monitor staffing levels and proactively work with Managers and
Recruitment team to address shortage OR surplus of staff.
- Responsible for tracking recruiting metrics and initiatives for
long term planning purposes.
- Ensures that applicants understand and are prepared to be in
compliance with, Winter Park Resort policies and expectations,
particularly grooming standards.
- Provide the best applicant and employee experience through
exceptional attention to guest and employee service.
- Understands the on-line application program, (and is wiling to
learn new programs as necessary)
- Supports Recruiting team with visa processing for employees
working on H2B, J-1, and other visas annually.
- Promotes equal employment opportunities for all individuals
regardless of race, color, creed, marital status, ancestry,
religion, national origin, age, sex, disability or any other group
protected by law.
- Is an Ambassador for the Human Resources team. Participates in
events and functions hosted by HR, creates a positive and creative
atmosphere and is passionate about the ski industry and Winter
Park's mission and values. This job description is an overview of
the scope of responsibilities and is not intended to be an
inclusive list of job tasks and expectations. With the evolution of
this resort and position, the responsibilities of this position may
change. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION:
- 1-2 years experience in Human Resources with knowledge of
administration, and recruitment functions; or one season experience
with Winter Park Resort with related business experience
- College degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Outdoor Recreation or related field desired. EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 1+ year of work experience in Human Resources with knowledge of
administration, and recruitment functions QUALIFICATIONS,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize in a busy office
- Excellent proven written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Extreme attention to detail required
- Spanish or other foreign language skills a plus
- Excellent guest service skills
- Be a team player in a positive and productive office setting
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional overnight trips and job fairs in
mostly mountain/western region only. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING
CONDITIONS: This position may be required to work evenings,
weekends and holidays. OFFICE ENVIRONMENT:
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum
of 30 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office
equipment on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile
devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, bending,
reaching, and speaking on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time standing, walking,
kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees. To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. OTHER DUTIES AS
ASSIGNED: This position description is an overview of the scope of
responsibilities for the role described above. With the evolution
of Winter Park Resort, the responsibilities of this position may
change as may the dates associated with many of the tasks. During
these times of change, this position requires the flexibility and
willingness to accept new responsibilities and potentially transfer
others. It will also be the responsibility of any employee of
Winter Park Resort to be a positive influence on the transformation
of the resort and its associated lines of business. WAGE The base
hourly pay range below represents the low and high end of Winter
Park Resorts hourly pay range for this position. Actual pay will
vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors
including but not limited to experience, education, training,
location, merit system, quantity or quality of production,
responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range
listed is just one component of Winter Park Resorts total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include many
region-specific benefits. hourly pay range: $18.00 - $19.25 per
hour AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Winter Park Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity in any
term, condition, or privilege of employment. We do not discriminate
against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected by
state or local law. Winter Park Resort will make reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with known disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Winter Park
Resort. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including
selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination,
and access to benefits and training. Required
Keywords: Winter Park Resort, Fort Collins , Recruitment Coordinator - Year Round, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!