Senior Employee Benefits Account Executive
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 21, 2022
AssuredPartners of Colorado is seeking a Senior Employee Benefits
Account Executive to join their team in Fort Collins! - This is a
wonderful opportunity to work on large, complex groups with unique
As the Senior Employee Benefits Account Executive, you will have
autonomy in running your book of business in partnership with the
Sales Team, building rapport with clients and carriers, maintaining
vendor relationships, and providing high-level day-to-day service
to our clients. We work across all coverage lines, have access to a
variety of markets and always look to provide thoughtful solutions
to our customers and their employees.
The Ideal Candidate
- An excellent problem solver, you thrive on making customers
happy and coming up with great solutions.
- You have a strong sense of teamwork, and you are highly
- You have great verbal, written, and presentation communication
skills and are analytical in your work.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and
- Develops and project manages benefits strategy that provides
strategic and thoughtful evaluation of each client's benefit
programs for every line of coverage regarding plan design,
contributions, eligibility, compliance review, etc.
- Delivers enrollment, benchmarking, financial and utilization
data based on financial review standards and provide
- Identifies opportunities for cross selling and up selling.
- Coordinates and oversees the renewal process, including
marketing activities, understanding underwriting and renewal
development, and negotiating on behalf of a client. -
- Makes every effort to keep systems and databases up to date to
reflect regular client communication.
- Attend client meetings in-person and/or virtually; 25% to 40%
- 5+ years of employee benefits insurance or related experience,
- Active Life and Health license, required.
- CEBS and/or GBA designation a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $80,000 (commensurate upon
- AssuredPartners offers a competitive benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, voluntary benefits, 401(k) with a company
match, paid time off and holidays.
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - - -
We're proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker
in America, but we're even prouder of the honest, caring
relationships that our employees build with our clients every
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and
inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the
unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team
members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most
diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Fort Collins , Senior Employee Benefits Account Executive, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!