Company: Larimer County
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 22, 2022
$27.57 - $33.09 Hourly
FC 2307 Midpoint, CO
Community Justice Alternatives
Community Justice Alternatives is searching for a Training
This position coordinates and supervises the Field Training
Program. Coordinates all aspects of CJA training processes and
monitors and identifies all internal and external resources to meet
a variety of annual training needs.
You will plan, organize, direct, implement, and review the
processes and makes suggestions for training program planning and
Specifically, this position:
- Provides feedback and support for Field Training Officers to
ensure policies, procedures, guidelines, and expectations are
- Exercises supervision over new hire training progression
identifies training barriers and recommends and implements remedial
training methods for new hires.
- Evaluates training goals, objectives, and priorities, and
provide input concerning the implementation of various training
- Determines, and proactively suggests training resources needed
for all staff.
- Coordinates and schedules in-service training as required;
schedules training sites; ensures equipment is workable and in good
condition.To view the full job description, visit
We are looking for a candidate who will:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in
- Ability to use routine software and business application
including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets,
presentation software, and databases.
- Implement principles and practices of accurate record
- Develop lesson plans for training purposes and adult learning
All candidates will be screened for the following required minimum
qualifications. Any candidate who does not meet all of the
qualifications listed as required will be eliminated from the
- Two (2) years of experience as a Training Coordinator, Training
Facilitator or in a role with similar duties and responsibilities;
or completed Field Training Officer Training with two (2) years of
experience in the role of Field Training Officer required.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of education
and/or experience, from an accredited college or university with
major course work in Education, Business Administration, Criminal
Justice, or a related field required. Related education or
experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis.BenefitsFor
all temporary positions, sick leave and our Employee Assistance
Program are available and other benefits may be available. Larimer
County offers the following for all Regular/Limited Term positions:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Flexible Spending Accounts / Health Savings Account
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Plan 401(a) with employer match.
- 457(b) Deferred Compensation.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holidays. To view
information on Larimer County's Benefits, visit
Typically this position works office hours Monday-Friday and may
need to modify the schedule for special training needs or
An offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion
of a pre-employment drug screen and background check. As marijuana
is an illegal substance under federal law, testing positive for
marijuana (medical or otherwise) or any other substance for which
the county tests, will result in the contingent offer of employment
being revoked. Successful completion of the drug screen is defined
as obtaining a negative result.
All application components must be submitted by 11:59 PM MT on the
closing date listed.
Larimer County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment in all employment practices on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity or expression, and sexual orientation), national origin,
marital status, disability, genetic information, age, military
status, or any other characteristic protected by law or
Keywords: Larimer County, Fort Collins , Training Coordinator, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!