Company: NOCO Basements
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are currently seeking an experienced framer to join our team.
You will collaborate with the project manager and building team to
complete various framing projects that accompany a basement finish.
You must have a good working knowledge of standard industry tools
and equipment. Many of our projects run through the week.
Framing Carpenter Job Responsibilities:
* Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber, wood, and
other building materials.
* Attaching building materials using screws, nuts, and bolts.
* Analyzing plan drawings to determine the structural dimensions of
the framework to be constructed.
* Examining building materials to identify any defects.
* Performing cleanups of job sites by clearing away all carpentry
debris and waste.
* Constructing wooden concrete forms to aid the construction team
in erecting various concrete structures.
Framing Carpenter Qualifications/Skills:
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to read and follow plans/blueprints.
* Measuring and planning.
* Knowledge of building code.
* Ability to lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures.
* Use of saws and other power tools.
* Use of various hand tools.
* Capable of receiving and following instructions and communicating
* Able to read and adhere to labels, safety warnings, and
* Attentive to detail and always alert to ensure safety
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
* High school diploma is an asset
* 5 years of previous framing experience required
* Proficiency with framing tools and equipment
* Buildertrend experience (preferred)
Pay based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $40.00 per hour
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Framing: 5 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: NOCO Basements, Fort Collins , Framing Carpenter, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!