Company: In-Situ Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Reports to: - - - - - - - - - - - -Director of
OperationsLocation: - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fort Collins,
COIn-Situ, Inc., a leading supplier of water analysis equipment and
instrumentation, has an excellent opportunity for an Assembler in
our manufacturing department.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble, calibrate, and test instrumentation and cables.
- Track time, quality, and delivery by work area
- Feedback to production manager, engineering and materials team
on any issues that may arise
- Manage time and priorities to meet customer demand
- Ensure that all products meet our customer requirements of
Quality, Delivery, and Cost
- Any other duties as requested or needed -REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to use a variety of test equipment and test systems
- Proven critical thinking -skills
- Ability to work closely and effectively with engineering
- Problem solver and team player with a strong work ethic
- Proven communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the United
- Strong soldering skills -
- 1 year of experience working with electro-mechanical
- Computer skills - Basic understanding of Windows operating
system and the ability to learn in house systems
- Experience in through hole and surface mount soldering
- Experience with sensors and measuring equipment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and understanding of Kanban
-WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Computer system data terminal
- Normal production environment utilizing Lean Manufacturing
Principle including one-piece flow
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 35 pounds
- Lifting, bending, reaching, squatting, walking, sittingWage: -
- - - - -$16 - $18 per hour - - -Additional Compensation:
-Participation in a Company sponsored variable compensation plan
-Benefits Available: -Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401(k)
matching, Short and Long-Term Disability, Group Life/AD&D
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will and Trust Preparation
Services, 10 paid holidays per year (set by company), 20 days FTO
(Flexible Time Off) accrued evenly throughout the year.Voluntary
Benefits: -Life / AD&D, Pet Insurance, Aflac, Identity Theft
Protection, Legal Services, FSA for Dependent Care, Health Savings
Account -Additional Benefits: -Paid Parental Leave, Continuing
Education, Dependent Care, and Wellness Reimbursements. -In-Situ
Inc. builds world-class environmental monitoring instruments ...
and world-class careers!
- Please apply at -https://in-situ.com/about/careers/ -if above
qualifications are met.
- Please, no phone calls about this job.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products
or commercial interests.All qualified applicants will be considered
without regard to age over 40, race, color, national origin,
gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, and veteran status.
Keywords: In-Situ Inc., Fort Collins , Assembler, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!