Credentialed 1099 Field Investigator
Company: Paragon Systems Inc
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Paragon Investigations sector is procuring credentialed 1099
Independent Contractor Field Investigators for work on the DCSA
contract. We provide orientation, materials, and support on these
contracts, along with a localized dedicated point of contact and
Independent Contractors (ICs) supporting Paragon Investigations
- Conduct background investigations on behalf of Federal
government clients used for determining employment suitability and
Federal security clearance eligibility.
- Conduct face-to-face or telephone interviews with subjects and
- Complete record searches at law enforcement agencies,
courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational
- Compile findings in a clear, concise report using a
standardized reporting format.
- Conduct research and prepare reports of investigations in
compliance with federal standards, all laws, and other required
federal agency regulations.
- Interact with managers and representatives at contractor
facilities, various U.S. Government organizations, and law
enforcement agencies to develop and maintain effective and
cooperative working relationships on a regular basis.
The independent investigative nature of the work requires
self-disciplined individuals with exceptional organizational skills
who manage their own schedules, with approximately 60% of the work
being conducted remotely from a home-based office and 40% of the
work being conducted in the field. Exceptional communication (both
verbal and written) skills are required to perform the work of an
Independent Contractor. Other characteristics of a successful
Independent Contractor include exceptional typing abilities,
proficient use of technology (Windows, smartphones, etc.), and
excellent interpersonal skills to interact with sources, customers,
and Paragon points of contact.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION To be considered for IC
positions, candidates must be trained to the National Training
Standards, have at least 12 months' prior experience conducting
Federal Background Investigations, and have actively performed this
work within the last 12 months.
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference
depending upon the nature of the offering.
- Must be a citizen of the United States.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to obtain the required security clearance or hold a
current (within the last 2 years) Single Scope Background
Investigation (SSBI) or active Top Secret level security clearance
based on an SSBI.
- Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special
- Reliable personal vehicle, valid driver's license, and
satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all required
- Ability to cover a local territory of approximately a 50-mile
radius from home residence.
Keywords: Paragon Systems Inc, Fort Collins , Credentialed 1099 Field Investigator, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!