Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 26, 2023
$65,000-$75,000 Based on Experience
BluSky offers a competitive base salary and a comprehensive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid Employee Referral Program
- Disability insurance
- Equipment appropriate to the position (i.e., laptop,
- Corporate apparel allowance
- Extended benefits: Employee Assistance Program, Accident &
Critical Illness Coverage, LegalShield, Professional Development,
and more The Restoration Superintendent is responsible for the
day-to-day oversight of al l assigned restoration projects ; i
ncluding but not limited , to Temporary Labor selection, Equipment
procurement and inventory, On-site management, Paperwork accuracy,
and Quality Control . The Restoration Superintendent is also
responsible for working closely with occupants and property owners
throughout the restoration process , including daily updates to
ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct report to Restoration Technician Team.
- Responds to large losses with the first responder team.
- Recruit temporary labor sources; manage personnel needs in
conjunction with the Project Coordinator.
- Oversight of all commercial and residential large losses
- Ensure all demolition is clean, complete, and ready for
- Safety toolbox talks and compliance to BluSky safety
- Manage sign-in sheets for all Time and Material projects.
- Adhere to all O SHA and Environment regulations.
- Ensure project work meets the highest standards of workmanship
based on industry standards
- Directly supervise BluSky and Temporary Labor personnel on
projects as required
- Adheres to all company Best Practices
- Provide the highest level of customer service at all times
- All other duties or projects as assigned Office /Shop
- Review and monitor paperwork related to the project.
- Ensure all subcontractors and temporary labor are working under
a subcontract agreement
- Approve or reject invoices as appropriate, with proper
communication with your Project Accountant
- Develop and update project schedules as needed.
- Monitor timecard inputting and approval of employee hours.
- Conduct monthly Game Plan meetings with direct reports.
- Ensure IICRC training is provided and up to date for all
- Hold team meet ings, including weekly training and equipment
- Direct report for Shop Manager
- Ensure equipment is in working condition and ready for
- Manage and maintain equipment inventory lists, updated
- Ensure vehicles are ready and stocked per BluSky
- Responsible for directing, mentoring, and tr aining Technician
- Representation on BluSky emergency mitigation on-call
management rotation Profitability Management
- Meet or exceed billing, revenue, and profit margin goals as
defined by BluSky
- Using Temp labor resources, and other means to ensure overtime
is not incurred. After-hours overtime excluded. QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of residential and commercial restoration experience
- 3+ years of project management experience preferred .
- IICRC certifications in water and smoke restoration
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and
non-emergency losses across the nation
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, and internal
and external contacts throughout the project management process.
This position offer s a competitive base salary and comprehensive
benefits. This position is eligible for an auto allowance, fuel
card, expense account, company laptop, cell phone, and company
apparel . BluSky offers a n industry-leading, comprehensive
benefits package that includes health insurance plans (med ical,
dental, and vision), life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan
with guaranteed match , 1 2 paid holidays, and PTO .
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS FOR POSITION
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work
environment is in the work environment can range from quiet to
The employee must regularly lift and/or move between 25-50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle material,
reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is
required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or occasionally crawl. The
employee is occasionally required to sit.
BluSky is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity,
religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breastfeeding, and
related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member and veteran status, marital status,
pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information,
disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: goblusky, Fort Collins , Restoration Superintendent, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!