Company: Sodexo Frontline
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: March 7, 2023
Location: US-CO-FORT COLLINSSystem ID: 934623Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: WOODWARD - LINCOLN
FOOD SERVICUnit Contact: Tia JohnsonTarget Hourly Rate: $15-$17
hrUNIT DESCRIPTION#CB #HS #IN #PMSodexo Corporate account in North
Fort Collins at Woodward. Seeking Full Time Utility Worker $15-$17
hr, Monday to Friday (7AM to 3PM), Free meal, free parking,
uniforms provided, Paid vacation and Holiday, Benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K) start day one!Position SummaryThe Utility
Worker is responsible for maintaining kitchen work areas, equipment
and utensils. The general responsibilities of the position include
those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities
of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.General
- Washes dishes by hand or places them in a dishwashing
- Washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks.
- Sweeps, mops, cleans and vacuums floors.
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas.
- Transfers supplies and equipment within and between storage and
work areas such as pantry and dish room.
- Cleans equipment using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary
- Polishes silver.
- May wash pots.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as
assigned.Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- No related work experience.Skills/Aptitude:
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees).PI207174611
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Fort Collins , Utility Worker, Other , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...