Patient Account Rep II
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: November 15, 2019
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Patient Account Representative II.
Youre equally comfortable with customer service and technology.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield,
Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a
faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to
improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Patient Account Rep II you need to know how to:
* Review insurance aging reports
* Resubmit and work corrected claims and appeals
* Review and manage aging claims and accounts receivable, as well
as comprehensive follow up to maximize reimbursement
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* High School diploma or equivalent, required
* Minimum of one (1) year of full cycle medical billing experience,
* Knowledge of CPT (procedures), ICD-10 (diagnoses), and modifiers,
* Ability to read and understand Explanation of Benefits (EOB's) or
interpret denials, required
* Basic understanding of accounting procedures such as
* Experience with insurance claim appeals, required
* Excellent computer skills (including Microsoft Office
* Familiarity with electronic remittances, required
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being a Patient Account Rep II on our
team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day
how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Fort Collins , Patient Account Rep II, Other , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!