UX/UI Business Analyst
Company: Dovel Technologies
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Ace Info Solutions, a Dovel company, is currently seeking
exceptional and experienced UX Analyst who is passionate about
understanding user needs and delighting them with well-integrated,
engaging flows. Someone whose decisions are rooted in both creative
and analytical thinking, likes solving complex problems by finding
patterns in the data and enjoys creating high-quality end-to-end
digital user experiences. The position will be responsible for user
experience research deliverables that include but are not limited
to; metrics analysis & reporting, task-flow diagrams, A/B testing,
user interviews and interactive and functional documentation.
A portfolio demonstrating breadth and proven experience in user
research, analysis of user metrics, customer satisfaction, and a
thorough understanding of user-centered design process is required.
All candidates will be asked to present, in detail, at least 3
research solutions they crafted along with a description of UX
objectives, success criteria, solutions to challenges and how the
final solution met all three.
- Collaborate with the UX/UI lead, development lead, and
cross-functional staff (designers, user researchers, program
managers, engineering teams, and business stakeholders) to
prioritize UX activities throughout the agile software development
life-cycle and provide high-quality deliverables on time.
- Champion the process of analyzing user metrics via analytics
software to better understand user behaviors and report how to
improve user task flows and user experiences
- Conduct focus group studies, interviews, and surveys to better
understand user tasks and workflows, analyze the findings, then
prescribe changes that will improve the UX/UI of the product while
advocating for users needs
- Engauge in UX discussions with customers and other stakeholders
on topics including user centered design, interaction design,
benchmarks, data patterns, user flows and user research.
- Conduct usability testing and A/B testing and report the
- Create and maintain persona documentation
- Create innovative and appealing user task flows, user journeys,
and flow diagrams on time for specific features and projects
- Understand and work within project parameters that include
technical constraints, business requirements and user needs;
synthesize the information and provide optimal UX solutions that
meet project requirements
- Assess both quantitative and qualitative data, then communicate
the decisions you made during the process that allowed you to
arrive at your deliverables
- Think strategically, act tactically, and solve problems quickly
while demonstrating excellent project management and scheduling
- Work both independently and as a team to establish trusted
relationships with partners
- Cultivate an understanding of user-centered design and share
your insights and UX thinking with the whole team
- Communicate 508 and accessibility requirements with colleagues
when necessary. Required
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth and proven experience in
interaction design, visual design, user-centered design, and a
thorough understanding of good design process is required.
- 5+ years of creating UX deliverables including user task-flow
diagrams, user/stakeholder interviews, user journeys, user research
documentation, metrics reports and user personas.
- 3+ years of creating high-fidelity UI wireframes and
prototypes; deep knowledge of at least a couple of tools such as:
Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure, or Adobe
- Experience using analytical data software tools such as Google
- A self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the
ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative information to
find patterns and provide solutions that will optimize the UX of
- Demonstrated experience in designing/creating optimal user
- Demonstrated knowledge of visual design principles and
user-centered design methodologies.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills.
- UX Certifications such as: Human Factors Int'l CUA or CXA or
Nielsen Norman Group's UXC or UXMC.
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira & Confluence).
- Excellence in Presenting to large groups (example of UX
presentations given would be appreciated).
- Basic understanding of different JAVA development frameworks
(Clarity, Angular, Bootstrap, etc.).
- Experience writing design user stories and UX/UI acceptance
criteria. We are a trusted government partner that blends deep
domain expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers
solve complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a
rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit,
customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency
missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to
advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to
develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get---
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program, and membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a
commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal
characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status.
- provided by Dice
Keywords: Dovel Technologies, Fort Collins , UX/UI Business Analyst, Professions , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!