Canvas Consultant (Member Service Representative) - Fort Collins & Loveland
Company: Canvas Credit Union
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Finding a job can be overwhelming - plowing through dense, super
specific job descriptions, spending hours filling out applications,
and then, if you're lucky, you get a tag-team interview that leaves
At Canvas, we're dedicated to transforming financial services and
that includes recruitment. We aren't ashamed to say it. Working
here is delightful. We're a family, and the time we spend together
is full of support and camaraderie, and it's fun. Make no mistake,
we're serious-minded professionals who take our responsibilities to
heart, but the pettiness and bureaucracy you find in much of
corporate America is out of bounds here.
Who We Are
We are Canvas and we are passionate about disrupting the way people
experience financial services. "Helping you afford life" and
"People before profits" aren't just advertising taglines for us.
They're literally words we live by. Shareholder profits don't drive
us. Our members, our families, and the communities we live and work
in are all that matter here. (World peace is super important too.)
We're strong supporters of the credit union movement, of providing
our members with the education, support, and guidance to build
strong, independent financial futures. And we want your help.
What You Will Do
If this location is too far from your home and family, check out
our other postings. If you don't find what you're looking for,
apply to this listing and tell us where you want to work. There may
already be an opening that we haven't listed yet.
Here's what a Consultant's day looks like:
* LEARN about our members, hear them, and understand their
* EDUCATE our members on the ways we can help them afford life.
* PROVIDE meaningful, careful, focused and ethical lending
* PROCESS transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and
payments with consummate professionalism.
* PERFORM advanced frontline transactions like IRAs, CDs, wire
transfers, and calmly handle disputes.
* GROW with us by immersing in financial industry trends, products,
services and technological advances.
* SHARE your knowledge on effective practices, competitive
intelligence, and business opportunities.
* STAND shoulder-to-shoulder with our members and your Canvas
teammates through our peaks and valleys.
* PROVIDE members with excellent service through face to face
interactions on a daily basis
*Who You Are*
Enough about us. Here's who you are, or who you think you are ...
or who you really want to be:
* You are authentic and passionate about helping others.
* You enjoy learning and want a career---not just a paycheck.
* You understand financial products and services, much like a
Relationship Banker or Personal Banker.
* You're comfortable recommending and processing financial products
* You've won service excellence awards and earned high fives and
fist bumps for your awesomeness.
* You hold an informal or formal leadership position at your
* You seek new ways to serve our members and the community.
* You work well with others, even when things don't go as
* You are innovative and thrive on challenges.
* You embrace change and a fast pace. We do think we can change the
world for people and are making it happen!
* This amazing role at Canvas requires National Multistate
Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008
and Regulation. This means we'll conduct a background check to
ensure you meet NMLS registration and Canvas requirements.
Unfortunately, not meeting or staying current may result in a
rescinded offer or removal from the role.
* Canvas Credit Union loves nothing more than to wholeheartedly
serve our members. We hold our Canvas family to wonderfully high
standards. Each potential family member needs to easily pass a
thorough background review (criminal, employment, address, Social
Security Number, Motor Vehicle Records, global sanctions, and sex
We know you might not have every qualification we've listed.
Passion and potential matter here. If you know you're right for the
position, let us know. We're good at spotting talent.
What's In It For You
Hang in there. We're almost finished. Besides, this is the
* *You will be a financial services guru*: You'll be a cooperative
finance rock star. We'll arm you with knowledge of products and
services, and compliance with financial regulations. This knowledge
will prepare you for many, many career opportunities.
* *Seriously good benefits*: Beyond healthcare, dental, and life
insurance, we make it so worth your while. Canvas employees get a
10% company contribution to their 401k, generous personal time off,
and employee discounts on loans. (That includes cars and houses!)
The starting pay range for this position is $20.00-$24.00 hourly,
and final pay rate will be determined based on experience and
internal equity factors.
* *This is a career*: The Consultant experience is the foundation
of a career at Canvas Credit Union. We invest in developing your
skills and promote heavily from within. While we hope you stay with
us until you retire, Credit Unions across the country collaborate
with each other and hire from within.
* *You help members afford life*: At Canvas, you have the
opportunity to make a difference. The joy that comes with making a
member's day, and maybe helping them buy their first house or go to
college, is an indescribably good feeling.
* Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* World Class 401(k) Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Rate Discounts on Qualifying Loans
Other Important Information
You'll be asked to work a flexible schedule Monday thru Saturday -
40 hours per week. You'll use standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines, and filing
cabinets. The position also requires manual dexterity, the ability
to lift files, and flex paperclips. You may be required to bend,
stoop, or stand on one leg while multiplying fractions and
compounding daily, variable interest in your head. Just kidding -
nobody can do that on one leg.
Please note, this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time.
_Canvas Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $24.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Paid training
* Profit sharing
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Canvas Credit Union, Fort Collins , Canvas Consultant (Member Service Representative) - Fort Collins & Loveland, Professions , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!