Company: Mountain Time Vacation Rentals LLC
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 23, 2023
About Mountain Time Vacation Rentals
Whether you've heard of VRBO, stayed at an Airbnb, or engaged in
any form of Peer-to-Peer lodging, you are likely familiar with the
fun and exciting world of Vacation Rentals and Alternative
Accommodations! We are the fastest growing Fort Collins-based
vacation rental management agency curating amazing guest
experiences every day. We harness our expertise as world-class
vacation rental professionals to deliver first class guest
experiences along with cutting edge technology to maximize revenue
for our owners. Our guests are looking for alternative
accommodations fully equipped with the most sought after amenities
which we proudly deliver in unique and exciting new ways. We pride
ourselves in being strategic, creative, and innovative thinkers who
utilize all the tools in our vacation rental toolbox to solve our
client's biggest problems...from smart locks to smart pricing to
luxurious turnkey designs. We take tremendous pride in our work
because we know we're making a difference in our community by
helping our owners achieve their financial goals and our guests
experience all that Colorado has to offer. We'll do whatever it
takes to get the job done. We are a small, nimble team on an upward
trajectory and we come to work every day ready to win for our
clients and each other. There is no ego at Mountain Time VR. We are
a team that takes time to stop and smell the roses, enjoy each
other's company, and toast to the amazing journey we're on
This position will assist the Director of Operations in overseeing
residential maintenance operations and a growing team with an
expanding client base in Fort Collins, CO.
As a Maintenance Technician you will work with the other
maintenance staff on our team to serve both our clients and guests
by helping to maintain all of our vacation rentals. Most days you
will be highly independent, investigating and repairing a wide
range of issues.
Your day will begin at the office where you and the other
maintenance staff will develop a plan for the day. From there you
will head out to complete various maintenance tasks, ranging
anywhere from installing smartlocks to troubleshooting HVAC,
appliance repair, clearing drains and repairing cabinet doors
(training is provided for skills that are unique to this job).
Attention to detail is very important. Occasionally it will be
necessary to interact with our guests and clients while completing
service orders. At the end of each shift you will regroup with the
rest of the maintenance team at the office.
Our goal is to operate a highly efficient maintenance department.
We do this by maintaining and inputting all work orders into an
easy-to-use mobile device.
If you take pride in your work and enjoy a fast-paced environment
where you're rewarded for working hard, then this job will be a
great fit. We want staff members who believe serving others is
honorable and worthy of their best efforts. We hire for attitude
and character first, and skills second. All duties and
responsibilities of this position are to be performed with
exceptional caring and genuine guest service upholding Mountain
Time Vacation Rentals standards and culture at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS - These duties can be performed
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Troubleshooting and repair of residential HVAC systems,
appliances, audio-visual, electrical, plumbing fixtures, drywall,
- Deliver specialty items to guests (e.g., high chairs, pack n'
- Maintain door locks, bikes, BBQ grills, hot tubs, furniture and
standard household amenities
- Perform special projects (e.g., painting, flooring, drywall,
appliance replacement, ceiling fans, etc.)
- Perform carpet spot cleanings
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Address guest and client maintenance-related needs
- Maintain accurate records of services performed using computer
- Schedule and manage all repairs and upgrades with homeowners,
guests, and vendors
- Make owners aware of any repairs and maintenance that are not
- Provide exceptional service to homeowners and guests, quickly
addressing feedback in a professional and complete manner
- Cultivate strong relationships with strategic 3rd party
vendors: such as licensed HVAC, plumbers, and electricians
- Manage work order tracker and timely closeout of all work
orders by end of day
- Coordinate with other departments on misc items that may
require attention for guest and homeowners
- Identify issues quickly and creatively to resolve problems in
- Maintain integrity, confidentiality, and sensitivity when
working with both internal and external customers
- Understand and execute emergency procedures
- Audit work to ensure quality meets Mountain Time VR Standards
- Participate in Manager on Duty as needed
- Ability to creatively and efficiently solve problems in fast
- Ability to work independently with attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and guest service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PPT)
- Technical proficiency with hospitality or property management
software and work
- Technical competence with all residential systems = Appliances,
Wi-Fi, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical
- Identify and recommend new cost savings, quality and
- Property Maintenance Experience: 2+ years
- Strong drywall and paint background
- HVAC Certification and/or training (Preferred)
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America
- Must be available to support a 24/7 operation that includes
holidays and weekends
- Must have reliable transportation, valid Drivers' license and
- Someone who believes in the motto work hard and play hard
- Adhere to safety guidelines and policies set forth by the
- Pleasant, positive and upbeat with a hospitality mindset and
passion for customer service
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and
repetitive hand and arm movements frequently.
- Must be able to bend, squat, crawl, kneel, push, pull, and walk
on uneven surfaces on a regular basis.
- While primarily an indoor job, must be able to walk outside in
a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat).
- Must be able to climb stairs both inside and outside and
frequently lift 20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Prolonged sitting along with repetitive movements of typing and
- Due to the nature of the hospitality industry team member
should be flexible with his/her hours. Due to possible guest
issues, you should be able to get to a property within 30 minutes
if needed. Weekends and Holidays will generally be busy with guest
arrivals and departures and are considered higher traffic working
days. We encourage all team members to take off 2 days per week
where possible, but realize that guest arrival times and issues are
unpredictable. Team member should generally be available from
8am-6pm M-F but may vary seasonally based on home occupancy levels
with peak season in the summer months. Individual should be
available for after hour calls for escalation support as needed.
We're open seven days a week with normal daytime hours.
Occasionally, after-hours emergency calls may need to be serviced.
We are happy to make reasonable accommodations to work with
personal schedules. We want all employees to find a good balance
with their work and personal life.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- $20-$22/hr, based on experience, $42K to $50K per year
- Full or part-time, flexible schedules
- PTO - 2 Weeks Paid Leave
- Opportunity for Semi Annual Bonus up $3,000.00
- On-the-job skills training provided
- Employee Discounts on Vacation Rentals
Keywords: Mountain Time Vacation Rentals LLC, Fort Collins , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!