HVAC Sheet Metal Foreman
Company: Air Comfort, Inc.
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description:HVAC Sheet Metal ForemanAir Comfort, Inc. is a
locally owned and operated company since 1995, serving Northern
Colorado, Denver, the Front Range, and parts of southern Wyoming.
Our HVAC products and service offering includes but is not limited
to new construction, remodel, retrofit, design-build,
design-assist, commercial service and maintenance, in-house sheet
metal fabrication, energy efficient/green technology, BACnet
building automation, and in-house HVAC system start-up and
- Use your skills, knowledge and craftsmanship to complete most
types of commercial or residential projects including new
construction, tenant finish, and remodel in a professional manner
while staying within budget.
- Accurately read and interpret blue prints, specifications, and
submittals. Apply knowledge to set/mount equipment, rough-in and
trim duct systems, 'B'-type and PVC venting, piping, low voltage
and control wiring for units, set all units and fans, ERV's,
dampers, actuators, furnaces, fan coils, heat pumps, and
condensers, apply knowledge of mechanical code.
- Apply knowledge of basic HVAC systems layout and duct design,
read and interpret product installation, engineering, and owner's
manual prior to equipment installation.
- Delegate work accordingly to the Journeymen and Apprentices, as
well as manage work hours efficiently, and generate/submit
- Share and contribute industry knowledge in order to train and
develop Apprentices and Journeymen, as well as work well with large
- Accurately turn in duct make-up and material lists to the shop
in a timely manner.
- Accurately complete and turn in daily reports in a timely
- Use communication skills to represent Air Comfort, Inc. in a
variety of meetings
- Oversee and ensure that all safety rules are being followed at
- Must have successfully mastered all general job requirements in
the Apprentice and Journeyman positions
- Must be hands-on and participating in physically installing
product on jobs daily
- Must hold a 'Journeyman' card or have equivalent
- Must be able to perform work from ladders, mechanical lifts, in
opposing spaces, operate warehouse and boom style work lifts
- Must maintain a great work ethic with the desire to advance
professionally and personally
- Must maintain a positive and trainable attitude while
functioning agreeably with different individuals from all levels of
- Must attend company training as provided
- Must complete minimum OSHA 10 training
- Must be willing to continue education through available company
and industry training
- Must have reliable transportation and possess a valid driver's
license, must have clean motor vehicle record (MVR) to be eligible
to drive company vehicles
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work flexible hours depending on project
requirements, including some overnight and out of town work.
(Standard hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm)
- Must own or purchase necessary tools as skill level advances to
match job requirements
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be able to work outdoors or indoors with dusty, noisy, and
- Must be able to work in high elevated places, tight spaces,
confined areas, and other adverse locations.
- Must be able to climb, balance, squat, kneel, and crouch.
- Must be willing to work in all types of weather
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50
Keywords: Air Comfort, Inc., Fort Collins , HVAC Sheet Metal Foreman, Professions , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...