User Consultative Sales Lead
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: January 9, 2022
User Consultative Sales Lead - Competitive CompensationSears is
hiring for Consultative Sales Lead (Part Time) in Fort Collins,
CO.Consultative Sales Leads are responsible for meeting their sales
goals by building new relationships within the community they
serve, delivering memorable sales experiences including total
solution selling as well as maintaining the store standards
(including - but not limited to- housekeeping and backroom duties).
Our Consultative Sales Lead will create unique experiences for our
members by providing a specialized, personalized service to each
member while leveraging the Shop Your Way ecosystems, Integrated
Retail, and our Home Services platform. The Consultative Sales Lead
is also responsible for being the front line provider of Member
service requests and will be capable of making Member first
decisions within predetermined guidelines set by the Manager. JOB
SCOPE: Responsible for direct selling to our Members and executing
other merchandising and operational processes that support the
whole store.We offer competitive compensation, employee discounts
and much more. Apply now to join our team!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently delivers extraordinary and differentiating
experiences to their member as they strive to deliver a WOW member
experience every time by providing the highest degree of service
and making the Member the first priority; this includes stopping
other merchandising tasks in order to assist members.
- Approaches their role with an entrepreneurial mindset to grow
their relationships with their member and community base; build
member loyalty and referrals through active member development and
- Owning the member experience is exemplified by following up
with members outside of store visit. This can be done through
utilization of email, phone and social media tools (Facebook,
Instagram, etc.). These activities can only occur while in the
store, can be validated as being conducted on company time and
adheres to the Community Outreach Guidelines.
- Executes consistent operational and selling processes (e.g.,
SYW program and rewards, credit application process, leasing
process, gift card, multi-channel opportunities, Protection
Agreements, Merchandise Replacement Agreements, and other
miscellaneous income. opportunities) and stays up-to-date on
- Takes ownership for enhancing the Member experience, and
assists with Member concerns. Uses the right resources in resolving
concerns and complaints, and escalates concerns as needed.
- Leverages integrated retail technology and maintains thorough
knowledge of merchandise, services, trends, promotions, and company
initiatives. Actively reaches out to their member base to keep them
- Must adhere to the company merchandising standards, operating
protocols, and policies. Responsible for keeping the store ready
all day by ensuring the sales floor is easy to shop, in stock,
clean, signed and organized for customers.
- Completes Member transactions accurately and efficiently using
POS and online systems, including sales, returns and exchanges in
accordance with authorized processes.
- Maintains on-going knowledge of applicable Store Standards,
store merchandise, integrated retail, SYW, and operational
processes to ensure sales goals/targets are being met.
- Achieves and maintains appropriate levels of learning through
Inspire to Learn and other learning systems.
- Unloads delivery trucks, moves merchandise to appropriate
staging locations, and maintains stockrooms in a neat, orderly, and
safe manner. Adheres to appropriate processes in performing
- Serves customers promptly for Merchandise Pick Up and Store to
- Performs housekeeping, maintenance, delivery unloads, loading
members vehicles as needed.
- Performs opening and closing procedures as appropriate,
consistent with current procedures. REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 year of Retail, Customer Service or Sale experience
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce,
residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail,
Keywords: Sears, Fort Collins , User Consultative Sales Lead, Sales , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!