Operational Sales Leader
Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold -, Brownberry - or Oroweat - bread?
A Thomas' - English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee -, Entenmann's - or Marinela - cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
#LI-PS1Position Summary:The Operational Sales Leader is responsible
for leading the execution of DSD route sales in the Sales Center.
Success will be defined by sales and profit growth, superior
processes and standardization of the work flow through the sales
centers and the creation of a world class sales center through
continuous improvement. - Key Job Responsibilities:
- -Deliver on key performance indicators for revenue, volume and
controllable expenses (product flow, inventory and labor) in order
to achieve the key objectives for assigned sales area.
- -Develop strategic plans to deliver on sales targets in order
to grow overall business within existing accounts through the
management of the ordering system.
- -Engage sales people in all facets of planning route sales
activity, including ordering, the dissemination of all sales
promotional communication and the delivery of sales data to
facilitate the sales promotion.
- -Responsible for creating and maintaining a world-class sales
center that clearly illustrates and creates sales people's
engagement in the marketing strategies and vision of the Company's
- -Hold sales people accountable for meeting key performance
targets; execute procedures and programs to increase team
productivity, team effectiveness, & quality of work.
- -Engage and develop core competencies in sales center
associates through training, coaching, mentoring, and consistent
- -Responsible for the procurement and availability of all point
of sale material needed to properly execute merchandising,
promotional activity, holiday planning, and customer requests.
- -Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement to include the
development of self, others, and work processes.
- -Responsible for recruiting sales people and supporting route
splits and route productivity initiatives.
- -Maintain accounts receivable, payment due balances, and SBT
accounts per policy.
- Responsible for managing the recruiting, orientation and weekly
scheduling of merchandisers.
- Manages the day to day operation of all Bakery Outlet Stores to
include personnel management and strategy execution.
- Achieve the sales center safety goals; deliver on safety
awareness programs accordingly to eliminate unsafe acts, eliminate
workplace injuries, and lead local organization to achieve the goal
of zero injuries and maintain and enforce BBU Food Safety and
internal audit standards.
- -Perform special projects and assignments as requested by
- May need to provide route coverage for unplanned vacancies in
Route Sales Professionals and Independent Business Partners when
- -Additional duties as assigned.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest
baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA
("BBUSA") includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking,
East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across
the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales
routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed
their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for
much more - the chance to feed their own lives through exciting
work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their
professional and personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Key
--- - - - - - - - - Instruction is limited to operational direction
to achieve specific objectives/outcomes.
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to manage direct reports generally at
the professional staff level.
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to establish project objectives,
checkpoints and timelines and manage team members to meet project
tasks and expectations.
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to implement programs for area of
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to exchange complex information
effectively to reach agreement in ambiguous or difficult
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to manage a small sub-function.
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to effectively make decisions that are
more tactical in nature with impact on one or two areas.
--- - - - - - - - - Ability to manage a sub-functional budget. -
Education and Work History: Bachelor Degree in Business or related
field preferred. Ideal candidate will possess:
- 3-5 years of related experience in customer relations or sales.
DSD experience is a plus.
- At least 6 months experience leading and influencing
- A combination of training and experience that results in
demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, as
well as the ability to effectively negotiate and influence
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint,
Excel, and Word is required.
- Warehouse/distribution experience is a plus.
- -Must be able to acquire and maintain a DOT Medical card.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish a plus.
- Travel is required, 1%-5%. -The physical and mental demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. - Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
- All of our U.S. operations have been powered with 100%
renewable electric energy since July 2019, with energy created
through a Wind Farm backed by a Virtual Power Purchase Agreement
- Bimbo Bakeries USA was named EPA ENERGY STAR Partner of the
Year for the fourth year in a row for superior leadership,
innovation and commitment to environmental protection through
energy efficiency -
- We have 18 ENERGY STAR - Certified facilities
- Our Manufacturing operations divert greater than 95% of waste
- Over 1500 of our vehicles utilize alternative fuel - propane,
compressed natural gas, electric, or hybrid
- Bimbo Bakeries USA has committed to 100% sustainable packaging
across its portfolio by 2025. All product bags, pouches and
wrappers are currently recyclable through Terracycle. The physical
and mental demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy
that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and
employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender,
age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification
protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment,
including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation,
reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other
working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment
opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action
plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with
disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and
other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Fort Collins , Operational Sales Leader, Sales , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!