Industrial Counter Sales/Sales and Service Assista
Company: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc
Location: Fort Collins
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCareers at Motion and Flow Control
ProductsFiltration*Hoses & Connectors*
Hydraulics*Instrumentation*Pneumatics*Seals*IoTJoin us as we grow
again! Motion and Flow Control Products is a premier,
customer-focused industrial supplier that leverages products,
technological expertise, and award-winning service to provide
cost-effective solutions to our customers. MFCP's commitment to our
teammates and customers are deeply rooted in our company values
which embraces Respect, Initiative and Employee Training/Career
Growth.We are committed to being an employer of choice in our
communities and empowering our workforce. MFCP believes that it
takes a team to build something big; if you have an interest in
learning about manufacturing and sales in a dynamic work
environment, join us now!Become part of our dedicated team and take
advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to
offer:Earn up to $1,000 of extra bonuses in your first year with
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and
pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA
safety requirementsPosition Summary: The Sales & Service Assistant
is responsible for supporting all aspects of the branch operations
from product handling to maintaining inventory, along with customer
service for both walk in and phone/electronic sales in a friendly,
fast-paced team environment.Primary Duties:
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethics
- Address and resolve all customer requests and/or complaints
utilizing a positive, creative approach.
- Assist customers and respond to inquiries in a timely manner
with good selling skills.
- Provide customer support with technical product
- Generate and maintain accurate required documentation.
- Estimate date of delivery to customer based on current
inventory levels, supplier availability and/or production
- Make outbound lead follow up to potential and existing
customers utilizing various methods including phone, email, mail
- Participate in required product training to build required
- Collaborate with all appropriate departments and personnel to
ensure customer satisfaction
- Receive products, including unloading, verifying & receiving
- Allocate, distribute, pull/pick product in proper
- Package and stage materials or products for shipping (shrink
wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Ship products utilizing various methods from national carriers
to customer vehicles.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Administer quality control, ensuring damaged product is not
received or sent.
- Assembly production involving building small to large hoses,
operating swagers, etc.
- Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting
manufacturing may be required.
- Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate
forklift as needed
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.Other
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.Basic Requirements:
- Good customer service and communication skills are
- Basic computer skills including use of MS Office (Word, Excel
and Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software programs.
Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
- Must be a good listener with above average reasoning ability
and make minimal mistakes.
- Must be a good learner whom can assimilate product knowledge
and skills as they are presented.
- Experience with industrial distribution, preferably fluid power
components preferred. Familiarity with industrial and hydraulic
hose and fittings, especially Parker Hannifin a plus.
- Mechanical background and forklift certification (applicable
state certification) are a plus.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and
personalities.Physical Demands and Work Environment: Job requires
frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder
level, pushing, pulling, constantly walking/standing on cement
flooring and climbing ladders as needed. Work environment may vary
including warehouse containing moving equipment, fluctuating
temperature and inventory in various storage arrangements, office
work, manufacturing, machine shops, agricultural operations, and
any other specific business operations of current or potential
customers.The physical demands and work environment reflected are
representative of those encountered by employees when performing
the essential job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to accommodate individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.Salary:$17.00 -
$20.00/HourBenefits:Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers
attractive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Investment Plan, Life Insurance and Paid time off.Candidates are
subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV
record review, along with possible reference checks."We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, veteran status, military status, disability,
genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by
federal, state or local law." This Employer Participates in
Keywords: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc, Fort Collins , Industrial Counter Sales/Sales and Service Assista, Sales , Fort Collins, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!