Contractor Sales Representative
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Contractor Sales Representatives -Generate and secure -Building
Material -sales -with new and existing customers to increase
company profitability. -This is a -"PAY FOR PERFORMANCE" -career
with uncapped earning potential!!JOB DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES:Primary job duties and responsibilities include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- -Promote, sell, and secure new accounts.
- -Facilitate customer product selection.
- -Service existing accounts with necessary custom products,
time, and information.
- -Assist with product selection best suited to customer
- -Prepare, coordinate, and communicate price quotations, sale
terms, delivery dates, and service obligations to -
- -Estimate materials from blue prints provided by
- -Resolve customer complaints and issues.
- -Assist in accounts receivable collection.
- -Attend and participate in training, when required.
- -Perform other assigned duties, responsibilities, or
tasks.QUALIFICATIONS:Contractor sales representatives must:
- -Complete and pass a drug, alcohol, background screen and Motor
Vehicle Report (MVR).
- -Speak, write, and communicate effectively in the English
- -Work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- -Interpret written, oral, diagrams, and schedule-form
- -Calculate figures and amounts (i.e., discounts, interest,
commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.).
- -Utilize Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel,
- -Learn and utilize company software.WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL
DEMANDS:Contractor sales representatives:
- -Work in both an indoor and outdoor setting.
- -Occasionally lift/move objects up to 100 pounds, stand, and
- -Regularly sit, use hands, reach with arms and hands, talk, and
hear.If you'd like to take the next steps in your sales career with
unlimited earning potential in the -Building Materials Industry,
APPLY TODAY! - You can also reach out to me directly at
firstname.lastname@example.orgAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Fort Collins , Contractor Sales Representative, Sales , Laramie, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!